AD (728x60)

3/25/2016

Update for QGIS

Share & Comment


I might have solved part of the issue with QGIS. To design the draft of the map, I had downloaded ISO images that I had imported and compiled into QGIS. I describe this issue on the QGIS page. When I switch to ArcGrid image, the quality is far better. The blank and white areas fade with the grey and the results while imported into Unity is realistic. I still have to solve the resolution. I tried different sizes to import the heightmap which is limited to 4096px. Considering the X+1 factor for the heightmap, the larger would be 2048px. I have to resolve also the difference of quality between the sample image on the USGS website and those imported into QGIS.

...

When I zoom in the picture, I don't really have the stunning details that I shall have. I still have to make some research and find answers in the forums. Stay tuned, I am working on it and will post the tutorials when the best solution comes out.


Tags: , ,

Written by

Eima BLANK is a creative designer, a writer and a rewarded entrepreneur. You can find her full profile on her linkedin page and visit her professional website for more information.

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

The Carpent'Hours

 

New Content

New updates on the Baby Planet, Garden Homes, Concept Projects, QGIS, Blender, and Unity 3D pages.
New updates on , Lumion, Photoshop, Sketchup and the other page with new pictures and videos. You can use the menu at the top of the page to navigate inside the different categories.
The Taj Mahal page now has new pictures. This page will be updated any time the project improves.

Recent Posts

We are proud of our sponsors

When you sponsor us, your brand shows on this website and all our flyers. You receive premium information on this project and you become a part of our team. To sponsor us, visit this page.
Copyright © Green Las Vegas | Template designed by Templateism.com