AD (728x60)

3/22/2016

About innovtour.com

Share & Comment

I own the domain name innovtour.com since 2011, which I registered to organize three days tour in a country side of France to visit forest owners, managers, sawmills and carpenters. I was presenting my innovations and their effect on the local industry. Rather than explain only with powerpoints, the travel was a way to involve the people in the project.

I have renewed the domain name every year until now, and I fill it appropriate to the Green Las Vegas project. In a matter of facts, if the project works fine, I might register the brand too. Las Vegas is a place of conventions, seminaries, business travels and meetings. It is also a place of innovation in many designs and architectural concepts.

The website has been created with blogger. The template has been designed by Templateist and installed by me. It took only one day to set up the full website, all made with free programs. I have been creating websites since 2000. I even have my own server. I can work on Joomla, Wordpress, Oscommerce and few other CMS, but since the past four years, I only create on notorious platforms where the security is high and all the costs secured. I work faster, better and also I had to adapt my way to create a website, I find it more efficient. I can change the design any time, I don't have to pay for the pictures, and it does not take any headache to build a professional platform for my activities.

My professional website has been built on Wix, which I have to pay each year. This website has been built on blogger. The main big difference is that on blogger, I can redesign the full website with only one script, and that is a huge functionality to start a project. I have learnt from experience that better is to start small and grow up quick, rather than look big and finish in the trash of bigger ones. This website is a proof that small can be beautiful. Isn't it?


Tags:

Written by

Eima BLANK is a creative designer, a writer and a rewarded entrepreneur. You can find her full profile on her linkedin page and visit her professional website for more information.

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

The Carpent'Hours

 

New Content

New updates on the Baby Planet, Garden Homes, Concept Projects, QGIS, Blender, and Unity 3D pages.
New updates on , Lumion, Photoshop, Sketchup and the other page with new pictures and videos. You can use the menu at the top of the page to navigate inside the different categories.
The Taj Mahal page now has new pictures. This page will be updated any time the project improves.

Recent Posts

We are proud of our sponsors

When you sponsor us, your brand shows on this website and all our flyers. You receive premium information on this project and you become a part of our team. To sponsor us, visit this page.
Copyright © Green Las Vegas | Template designed by Templateism.com